Family Eye Clinic is a Neuro-Developmental Optometric Practice located in Fargo, ND dedicated to the diagnosis, remediation, and enhancement of visual performance skills used in all aspects of life. Dr. Agnes has been providing comprehensive vision care and Optometric vision therapy for over 25 years. His care goes far beyond a simple eye examination. He believes in nurturing the process of human development in all children, adults, families, and their communities.
Dr. Steven Agnes - Family Eye Clinic provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for all ages, including infants and preschoolers.
- Comprehensive Vision Analysis for Vision and Learning.
- Visual Analysis of Perceptual Vision Skills
- Individual Athletic Sports Vision Evaluations and Enhancement Therapy
- Analysis for Computer Vision Syndrome
- Vision Therapy for all ages
- Treatment for Visual Difficulties Related to ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, and Tracking Problems.
- Visual Analysis and Vision Rehabilitation for patients with Special Needs, Developmental Delays, or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) (including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.).
- Treatment for Stress - related Visual Problems including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from reading and computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Motion Sickness.
- Optical Boutique